Gualtieri Doppio Gusto Espresso Cartridges (100 Units)
- A classic coffee blend with a sweet, well-rounded flavor, featuring a dense, rich, hazelnut coloured cream.
- Described as the "espresso enthusiast's espresso" leaving a distinct and flavourful aftertaste.
- 60% arabica, 40% robusta.
- Mokador roasts each bean variety separately before blending to protect the unique flavours.
- The different beans roast to perfection at different temperatures and over different time periods.
- This method takes more time, attention and expertise, but it is well worth the effort.
Air Method Cooled:
- After roasting the coffee is slow cooled by using only the air-cooling method: this protects and enhances flavour.
- The other method is called water-quenching but causes reduction of some aromas by opening coffee bean pores, artificially adding additional weight and increases oxidation and flavour fade.
Storing Roasted Beans:
- After cooling, the coffee is stored in special silos which allows the coffee to breath and rest for a stabilization period (degassing/stabilization stage) which ranges from 10 to 15 days depending on the blend.
- This process ensures the development of fats and oils - which determine the aromatic base and full flavour of coffee - as well as the aroma and consistency typical of real Italian espresso!
- 100 Espresso Capsules included.